Click on On-line applications links below to fill out and pay for your “Vendor type”:
We have Optional 3-9 WEEKENDS Plans and YOU SAVE FROM $125 to $670!!
IF PAYING BY CHECK IT MUST BE MAILED TO US 2 WEEKS BEFORE THE EVENT!!
NEW VENDORS CHOOSE OUR 3 MONTH OPTION PLAN AND SAVE $125 =
**Pick any 3 months !!**
3 month option valid for two uses only. No other combination excepted
- Online Application Artist & Crafter Vendor ($125- 1o x 10 space- bring you own table, chairs and tent, electric is free)
- Online Application Full Menu Food Vendor ($335- 1o x 10 space, $560 10 x 20)- bring you own table, chairs and tent, electric is free)
- Online Application Snack Vendor ($135- 1o x 10 space- bring you own table, chairs and tent, electric is free)
- Online Application Non-Profit (Free if you don’t sell anything – 1o x 10 space- bring you own table, chairs and tent, electric is free)
- Online Application Food Truck ($300 for that weekend)
NOTE: PLEASE CALL FOR PRICES FOR LARGER SPACES NEEDED!!
All vendors from outside the city, state or locally that don’t have a 2017 Temp Festival Business Tax certificate:
MUST GET ONE– $85 for the whole 2017 year. Deadline 1 week before the event,
**FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO BECOME A VENDOR IN THIS EVENT**
A. ARTS & CRAFTERS & FOOD VENDORS:
- Download the Temp Festival Business Tax Application for Cert: http://www.unityinthecommunity.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/TEMP-FESTIVAL-APPLICATION20140306_2234.pdf
- Fill it out and have it Notarized, fax it to 912-651-6449. or go down to Chatham County Dept. of Revenue @ 132 E. Broughton, Savannah, GA and pay the $85 that last for the whole year of 2017. Call Or call them 912-651-6445.
** NOTE: YOU WILL NEED TO ENTER THE INFO BELOW ON THIS FORM****
- You will need to enter your Federal ID & State Tax number to this application. If you don’t have this data; see below on how to get it:
Apply for a FEDERAL ID if you don’t have one = EIN (Employer Identification Number) https://sa.www4.irs.gov/modiein/individual/index.jsp
- Register for GA-STATE Tax Number if you don’t already have your own State Tax Number. Go get your GA sales tax number at https://gtc.dor.ga.gov/. Then click on the “Business” tab at the bottom of page..then click on “Register a new GA business”
NOTE: You need to pay GA STATE business tax. Download this pdf and fill it out. The address to send it to is on the doc: http://new.successinformation.net/GATAXMiscEventForm.pdf
B. FOOD VENDORS ONLY:
(Must do this ASAP: THE DEADLINE IS 2 WEEKS BEFORE THE WEEKEND OF MONTH YOU INTEND TO VEND!!)
- Fill out either the- “Full Menu Food Vendor” or “Snack Vendor”, ASAP please download the Temporary Food Svs Permit App Packet.
- Fill it out and email it to Barnes@dph.ga.gov or fax 912-356-2969 fax.
- Call and pay the $60 for the cert over the phone 912-356-2164. Or if you are in the area you can go down to Chatham County Health Department and pick up your Food certificate at 1395 Eisenhower Dr. You can call them for help @ (912) 356-2441
After filling out the On-Line application we get a copy and you will get a Welcome email sent back to you.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call us at (912) 376-9050 or 912-495-8838 email email@example.com