WE HAVE AN OPTIONAL CHRISTMAS WEEKEND + NEW YEAR’S EVE COMBO WITH A $50 or more SAVING!!!
You can choose below Dec 17-19: (SAT – SUN) or (FRI – SUN) New Year’s Eve Dec 31 (Friday)
- Artist & Crafter Vendor – Sat & Sun 10 X 10 (2Days) $150, (3Days) $205- New Years Eve $250 bring your own table, chairs and tent, electric is free.
- Full Menu Food Vendor – Sat & Sun 10 X 10 (2Days) $250, (3Days) $310 – New Years Eve $350 (Inspections may be done through the City) bring your own table, chairs and tent, electric is free.
- Snack Vendor – Sat & Sun 10 X 10 (2Days) $150, (3Days) $205– New Years Eve $250 (Inspections may be done through the City) bring your own table, chairs and tent, electric is free.
- Non-profits (You will have to email us your official paper that proves you are a non-profit) firstname.lastname@example.org
Small non-profits (Churches, Community orgs, etc) – 10×10= $40, 10×20 =$80 (2 or 3 days)
Large non-profits (ARMY, NAVY, MARINE, COAST GUARD, City, State agencies, etc) – 10×10 =$100, 10×20=$200 (2 or 3 days)
Food Vendors small or large non-profit 10×10=$190, 10×20=$380 (2 or 3 days)
NOTE: SEE ONLINE APPLICATION FOR PRICES FOR LARGER SPACES NEEDED!!
***FOR THE REST OF THE 2021 YEAR WE WILL GIVE REFUNDS FOR OUR EVENTS THAT ARE ONLY COVID19 RELATED VENUE CANCELLATIONS BY THE CITY OF SAVANNAH GA***
OR IF WE DO NOT GET ENOUGH VENDORS
ALL VENDORS WHETHER OUTSIDE OR INSIDE THE CITY MUST ALSO FOLLOW THESE ADDITIONAL STEPS BELOW TO BE A VENDOR AT OUR EVENTS
** YOU MUST GET A SAVANNAH BUSINESS LICENSE: “EACH PERSON ENGAGED IN ANY BUSINESS, OCCUPATION, OR PROFESSION IN THE CITY OF SAVANNAH, GEORGIA, WHETHER FROM A FIXED LOCATION IN THE CITY OR AS AN OUT-OF-STATE BUSINESS WITH NO LOCATION IN GEORGIA BUT WHICH EXERTS SUBSTANTIAL EFFORTS WITHIN THE STATE AND IN THE CITY OF SAVANNA, SHALL PAY TO THE CITY A BUSINESS TAX ACCORDING TO THE PROVISIONS OF GEORGIA LAW (O.C.G.A. 48-13-3 THROUGH 48-13-26) AND THE CITY REVENUE ORDINANCE (ARTICLE Y). THE BUSINESS TAX IS FOR REVENUE PURPOSES AND IS BASED ON GROSS RECEIPTS IN THE CONJUNCTION WITH NATIONAL AVERAGES OF PROFITABILITY BY BUSINESS CLASS.”
ARTS & CRAFTERS, FOOD & SNACK VENDORS AND NON-PROFITS
- Download the Savannah Business Tax Application for License: https://www.savannahga.gov/DocumentCenter/View/1817/Business-Tax-License-Renewal-Form?bidId=
- For assistance in completing that form, call the Business Tax unit Monday – Friday 8:15 AM – 5:00 PM at (912) 651-6445. Fill it out and have it Notarized, fax it to (912) 651-6957 or go down to Chatham County Dept. of Revenue @ 305 Fahm Street Coastal Georgia Center Savannah, GA 31401 and pay around $85 that last for the whole year of 2021. **YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO A BACK GROUND CHECK FOR THE BUSINESS TAX LICENSE/CERTIFICATE !!**
- Apply for a FEDERAL ID if you don’t have one = EIN (Employer Identification Number) https://irs-gov-ein-number.com/?gclid=CjwKCAjwjJmIBhA4EiwAQdCbxrFxD3ILym0AafqcBA7cHDUiL9oC7WTBJeF394Xs6JrQ_BrmplybLBoCBr8QAvD_BwE
- Register for GA-STATE Tax Number if you don’t already have your own State Tax Number. Go get your GA sales tax number at https://gtc.dor.ga.gov/. Then then click on “Register a new GA business”
- You need to pay GA STATE business tax. Download this pdf and fill it out. The address to send it to is on the doc: https://dor.georgia.gov/sites/dor.georgia.gov/files/Miscellaneous_Events_FS-32_%282%29.pdf
**FOR THE REST OF THE 2021 YEAR WE WILL GIVE REFUNDS FOR OUR EVENTS THAT ARE ONLY COVID19 RELATED VENUE CANCELLATIONS BY THE CITY OF SAVANNAH GA***.
OR IF WE DO NOT GET ENOUGH VENDORS