April 15-17 –Spring Fling C-Port Food Rode, May 20-22 Top Back Car Show Off, June 17-19 Juneteenth on The River, July 15 – July 17 Back to School, August 19- Aug 21 Cool Down Music Fest, September 16 -Sept 18 Food Truck Expo, October 21 -Oct 23 Gullah/Geechee Homecoming, November 18 -Nov 19 Falling for You Music Fest, December 16- Dec 17 Holiday Magic.
Pay for your vendor space/prices below
- Artist & Crafter Vendor – (10 x10) $250 2Days – $350 3Days Bring your own table, chairs and tent, electric free.
- Snack Vendor – (10 x 10) $250 2Days- $350 3Days (Inspections may be done through the City) Bring your own table, chairs and tent, electric free.
- Full Menu Food Vendor (Including Food Trucks) -(10 x 10) $350 2Days – $450 3Days (Inspections may be done through the City) Bring your own table, chairs and tent, electric free.
- Non-profits Includes Food -(10 x 10) $100 2Days -$150 3Days (You will have to email us your official paper that proves you are a non-profit) email@example.com
ALL VENDORS OUTSIDE IN THE CITY MUST ALSO FOLLOW THESE ADDITIONAL STEPS BELOW TO BE A VENDOR AT OUR EVENTS
** YOU MUST GET A SAVANNAH BUSINESS LICENSE: “EACH PERSON ENGAGED IN ANY BUSINESS, OCCUPATION, OR PROFESSION IN THE CITY OF SAVANNAH, GEORGIA, WHETHER FROM A FIXED LOCATION IN THE CITY OR AS AN OUT-OF-STATE BUSINESS WITH NO LOCATION IN GEORGIA BUT WHICH EXERTS SUBSTANTIAL EFFORTS WITHIN THE STATE AND IN THE CITY OF SAVANNA, SHALL PAY TO THE CITY A BUSINESS TAX ACCORDING TO THE PROVISIONS OF GEORGIA LAW (O.C.G.A. 48-13-3 THROUGH 48-13-26) AND THE CITY REVENUE ORDINANCE (ARTICLE Y). THE BUSINESS TAX IS FOR REVENUE PURPOSES AND IS BASED ON GROSS RECEIPTS IN THE CONJUNCTION WITH NATIONAL AVERAGES OF PROFITABILITY BY BUSINESS CLASS.”
ARTS & CRAFTERS, FOOD & SNACK VENDORS AND NON-PROFITS
- Download the Savannah Business Tax Application for License: https://www.savannahga.gov/DocumentCenter/View/1817/Business-Tax-License-Renewal-Form?bidId=
- For assistance in completing that form, call the Business Tax unit Monday – Friday 8:15 AM – 5:00 PM at (912) 651-6445. Fill it out and have it Notarized, fax it to (912) 651-6957 or go down to Chatham County Dept. of Revenue @ 305 Fahm Street Coastal Georgia Center Savannah, GA 31401 and pay around $85 that last for the whole year of 2022. **YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO A BACK GROUND CHECK FOR THE BUSINESS TAX LICENSE/CERTIFICATE !!**
- Apply for a FEDERAL ID if you don’t have one = EIN (Employer Identification Number) https://irs-gov-ein-number.com/?gclid=CjwKCAjwjJmIBhA4EiwAQdCbxrFxD3ILym0AafqcBA7cHDUiL9oC7WTBJeF394Xs6JrQ_BrmplybLBoCBr8QAvD_BwE
- Register for GA-STATE Tax Number if you don’t already have your own State Tax Number. Go get your GA sales tax number at https://gtc.dor.ga.gov/. Then then click on “Register a new GA business”
- You need to pay GA STATE business tax. Download this pdf and fill it out. The address to send it to is on the doc: https://dor.georgia.gov/sites/dor.georgia.gov/files/Miscellaneous_Events_FS-32_%282%29.pdf
FOOD VENDORS ONLY
(Must do this ASAP: THE DEADLINE IS 1 WEEK BEFORE THE WEEKEND OF MONTH YOU INTEND TO VEND!!)
- After you fill out your online your “Full Menu Food Vendor” or “Snack Vendor application” ***Notify us ASAP of your intent to vend at firstname.lastname@example.org***
- Download and fill out and sign the “Self-Inspection Checklist for Temporary Food Facilities” file. Place it in your tent at the event some where- https://www.district4health.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/D4_Self-Inspection-Checklist-for-Temporary-Food-Facilities-Nonprofir-Sponsored-02192020.pdf
- Their is a $60 inspection fee payment. This fee is applicable for any vendor who does not currently hold a Chatham County Mobile Food Service Operation Permit (aka food truck permit). The fee can be paid in person via check, money order, or credit/debit card (excluding AmEx) at 1395 Eisenhower Dr, Savannah, GA 31406. You can also pay by phone via credit/debit card by calling 912-356-2160.
- The Dept. of Health will communicate with you the day of or before the event doe their inspections..
- After filling out the On-Line application we get a copy and you will get a Welcome package email sent back to you 1 week before the event.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call us at 912-495-8838 email email@example.com