April 15-17 –Spring Fling C-Port Food Rode, May 20-22 Top Back Car Show Off, June 17-19 Juneteenth on The River, July 15 – July 17 Back to School, August 19- Aug 21 Cool Down Music Fest, September 16 -Sept 18 Food Truck Expo, October 21 -Oct 23 Gullah/Geechee Homecoming, November 18 -Nov 19 Falling for You Music Fest, December 16- Dec 17 Holiday Magic.
Pay for your vendor space/prices below
- Artist & Crafter Vendor – (10 x10) $250 2Days – $350 3Days Bring your own table, chairs and tent, electric free.
- Snack Vendor – (10 x 10) $250 2Days- $350 3Days (Inspections may be done through the City) Bring your own table, chairs and tent, electric free.
- Full Menu Food Vendor (Including Food Trucks) -(10 x 10) $350 2Days – $450 3Days (Inspections may be done through the City) Bring your own table, chairs and tent, electric free.
- Non-profits Includes Food -(10 x 10) $100 2Days -$150 3Days (You will have to email us your official paper that proves you are a non-profit) firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL VENDORS MUST FOLLOW THESE NEW STEPS BELOW TO BE A VENDOR AT OUR EVENTS
In order to participate in our events on River Street, you must have your Savannah Business tax cert from the Savannah Dept. of Revenue and/or food inspection from the Chatham County Dept. of Health. Vendors NO LATER than 1 week before the actual EVENT!! THIS Deadline is enforced by 3 city agencies from now on!!. Yet, your vendor space deadline, is the Wednesdays before the event(s) ***Please Notify us ASAP of your intent to be a vender; email@example.com
** YOU MUST GET A SAVANNAH BUSINESS LICENSE: “EACH PERSON ENGAGED IN ANY BUSINESS, OCCUPATION, OR PROFESSION IN THE CITY OF SAVANNAH, GEORGIA, WHETHER FROM A FIXED LOCATION IN THE CITY OR AS AN OUT-OF-STATE BUSINESS WITH NO LOCATION IN GEORGIA BUT WHICH EXERTS SUBSTANTIAL EFFORTS WITHIN THE STATE AND IN THE CITY OF SAVANNA, SHALL PAY TO THE CITY A BUSINESS TAX ACCORDING TO THE PROVISIONS OF GEORGIA LAW (O.C.G.A. 48-13-3 THROUGH 48-13-26) AND THE CITY REVENUE ORDINANCE (ARTICLE Y). THE BUSINESS TAX IS FOR REVENUE PURPOSES AND IS BASED ON GROSS RECEIPTS IN THE CONJUNCTION WITH NATIONAL AVERAGES OF PROFITABILITY BY BUSINESS CLASS.”
ARTS & CRAFTERS, FOOD & SNACK VENDORS AND NON-PROFITS
- Download the Savannah Business Tax Application for License: https://www.savannahga.gov/DocumentCenter/View/1817/Business-Tax-License-Renewal-Form?bidId=
- For assistance in completing that form, call the Business Tax unit Monday – Friday 8:15 AM – 5:00 PM at (912) 651-6445. Fill it out and have it Notarized, fax it to (912) 651-6957 or go down to Chatham County Dept. of Revenue @ 305 Fahm Street Coastal Georgia Center Savannah, GA 31401 and pay around $85 that last for the whole year of 2022. **YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO A BACK GROUND CHECK FOR THE BUSINESS TAX LICENSE/CERTIFICATE !!**
- Apply for a FEDERAL ID if you don’t have one = EIN (Employer Identification Number) https://irs-gov-ein-number.com/?gclid=CjwKCAjwjJmIBhA4EiwAQdCbxrFxD3ILym0AafqcBA7cHDUiL9oC7WTBJeF394Xs6JrQ_BrmplybLBoCBr8QAvD_BwE
- Register for GA-STATE Tax Number if you don’t already have your own State Tax Number. Go get your GA sales tax number at https://gtc.dor.ga.gov/. Then then click on “Register a new GA business”
- You need to pay GA STATE business tax. Download this pdf and fill it out. The address to send it to is on the doc: https://dor.georgia.gov/sites/dor.georgia.gov/files/Miscellaneous_Events_FS-32_%282%29.pdf
FOOD VENDORS ONLY
****After you fill out your online application for your “Full Menu Food Vendor” or “Snack Vendor application” ***Notify us ASAP of your intent to vend at firstname.lastname@example.org***
All food vendors (truck, tent, or otherwise) are inspected by State DPH and City of Savannah. The individual charged with this task on the City side is Ms. Pearlette Shuman. Her role is to ensure that each food vendor has the appropriate permits. Due to the 2020 change in the State Food Laws, the local municipality is now involved with inspections and enforcement. (See Below their concerns)
- Their is a $60 inspection fee payment. This fee is applicable for any vendor who does not currently hold a Chatham County Mobile Food Service Operation Permit (aka food truck permit). The fee can be paid in person via check, money order, or credit/debit card (excluding AmEx) at 1395 Eisenhower Dr, Savannah, GA 31406. You can also pay by phone via credit/debit card by calling 912-356-2160.
- Be prepared to answer these question as you describe your contingency for the city; (Ms. Pearlette Shuman-912-351-3837 ext.1702 | F: 912-525-1531 | Cell: 912-429-5084). A. plan for obtaining fresh water throughout the duration of the event, as your mobile unit will not return to your base of operation daily. B. Describe your contingency plan for dumping wastewater throughout the duration of the event, as your mobile unit will not return to your base of operation daily. C. How will your mechanical equipment be powered throughout the duration of the event? D. Do you intend to operate all three days? If not, please specify your days of operation.
- Your Savannah Business Tax Application for License fees are to be paid by the close of business one week before the event.
- Copies of both DPH and City Business Tax Application fees receipts should be emailed to email@example.com.
- Food Vendors MUST always have original documents of their DPH vendor inspection, and Savannah Business Tax License, along with a valid ID with them to present if requested by City Official or Public Safety Official, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- If you are a Food Truck you will be parked in our parking lot, units MUST NOT BLOCK ADA accessible parking space.
- All responses can be emailed back to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
- After filling out the On-Line application we get a copy and you will get a Welcome package email sent back to you one week of the event
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call us at 912-495-8838 email email@example.com