(SPECIAL EVENT) March 10-12 Pre-St. Patrick’s April 21-23 Spring Fling C-Port Food Rodeo May 19-21 Top Back Car Show Off June 16-18 Juneteenth on The River July 21-23 Back to School August 18-20 Cool Down Music Fest September 15-17 Food Truck Expo October 20-22 Gullah/Geechee Homecoming November 17-19 Falling for You Music Fest, December 15-17 Holiday Magic. New Year Eve, Dec 29- 31!
Pay for your vendor space/prices below
- Artist & Crafter Vendor – (10 x10) $250 2Days – $350 3Days Bring your own table, chairs and tent, electric free.
- Snack Vendor – (10 x 10) $300 2Days- $400 3Days (Inspections may be done through the City) Bring your own table, chairs and tent, electric free.
- Full Menu Food Vendor (Including Food Trucks) -(10 x 10) $400 2Days – $500 3Days |Food Trucks $500 (Inspections may be done through the City) Bring your own table, chairs and tent, electric free.
- Non-profits Includes Food -(10 x 10) $150 2Days -$200 3Days (You will have to email us your official paper that proves you are a non-profit) email@example.com
- 2023-New Years Eve Weekend -Dec 29-31-SPECIAL-EVENT – Artist, Craft, Food Vendors and Non-profits (10×10) -$350- $500- 3 Days (PARKING FREE)
ALL VENDORS MUST FOLLOW THESE NEW STEPS BELOW TO BE A VENDOR AT OUR EVENTS
In order to participate in our events on River Street, you must have your Savannah Business tax cert from the Savannah Dept. of Revenue and/or food inspection from the Chatham County Dept. of Health. Food Vendors applications in NO LATER than 10 days before the actual EVENT!! THIS Deadline will be enforced!! ***Please Email us ASAP of your intent to be a food vender; firstname.lastname@example.org ****
**NEW ARTS & CRAFTS VENDOR APPLICATION DEADLINE 1 WEEK BEFORE THE EVENT!!!
** YOU MUST GET A SAVANNAH BUSINESS LICENSE: “EACH PERSON ENGAGED IN ANY BUSINESS, OCCUPATION, OR PROFESSION IN THE CITY OF SAVANNAH, GEORGIA, WHETHER FROM A FIXED LOCATION IN THE CITY OR AS AN OUT-OF-STATE BUSINESS WITH NO LOCATION IN GEORGIA BUT WHICH EXERTS SUBSTANTIAL EFFORTS WITHIN THE STATE AND IN THE CITY OF SAVANNA, SHALL PAY TO THE CITY A BUSINESS TAX ACCORDING TO THE PROVISIONS OF GEORGIA LAW (O.C.G.A. 48-13-3 THROUGH 48-13-26) AND THE CITY REVENUE ORDINANCE (ARTICLE Y). THE BUSINESS TAX IS FOR REVENUE PURPOSES AND IS BASED ON GROSS RECEIPTS IN THE CONJUNCTION WITH NATIONAL AVERAGES OF PROFITABILITY BY BUSINESS CLASS.”
ARTS & CRAFTERS, FOOD & SNACK VENDORS AND NON-PROFITS DOWNLOAD THE SAVANNAH BUSINESS TAX APPLICATION FOR LISCENSE BELOW:
- (1) First Time applicants: www.savannahga.gov/3381/Starting-a-New-Business
- (2) Renewals: www.savannahga.gov/787/Business-Tax-Renewal
For assistance in completing that form, call the Business Tax unit Monday – Friday 8:15 AM – 5:00 PM at (912) 651-6445. Fill it out and have it Notarized, fax it to (912) 651-6957 or go down to Chatham County Dept. of Revenue @ 305 Fahm Street Coastal Georgia Center Savannah, GA 31401 and pay around $85 that last for the whole year of 2022. **YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO A BACK GROUND CHECK FOR THE BUSINESS TAX LICENSE/CERTIFICATE !!**
- Apply for a FEDERAL ID if you don’t have one = EIN (Employer Identification Number) https://irs-gov-ein-number.com/
- Register for GA-STATE Tax Number if you don’t already have your own State Tax Number. Go get your GA sales tax number at https://gtc.dor.ga.gov/. Then then click on “Register a new GA business”
- You need to pay GA STATE business tax. Download this pdf and fill it out. The address to send it to is on the doc: https://dor.georgia.gov/sites/dor.georgia.gov/files/Miscellaneous_Events_FS-32_%282%29.pdf
FOOD VENDORS ONLY INCLUDING TRUCK VENDORS
****After you fill out your online application for your “Full Menu Food Vendor” or “Snack Vendor application” ***Notify us ASAP of your intent to vend at email@example.com***
All food vendors (truck, tent, or otherwise) are inspected by State DPH and City of Savannah. The individual charged with this task on the City side is Ms. Pearlette Shuman. Her role is to ensure that each food vendor has the appropriate permits. Due to the 2020 change in the State Food Laws, the local municipality is now involved with inspections and enforcement. (See Below their concerns)
- There is a $60 inspection fee payment. This fee is applicable for any vendor who does not currently hold a Chatham County Mobile Food Service Operation Permit (aka food truck permit). The fee can be paid in person via check, money order, or credit/debit card (excluding AmEx) at 1395 Eisenhower Dr, Savannah, GA 31406. You can also pay by phone via credit/debit card by calling 912-356-2160.
- Be prepared to answer these question as you describe your contingency for the city; (Ms. Pearlette Shuman-912-351-3837 ext.1702 | F: 912-525-1531 | Cell: 912-429-5084). A. plan for obtaining fresh water throughout the duration of the event, as your mobile unit will not return to your base of operation daily. B. Describe your contingency plan for dumping wastewater throughout the duration of the event, as your mobile unit will not return to your base of operation daily. C. How will your mechanical equipment be powered throughout the duration of the event? D. Do you intend to operate all three days? If not, please specify your days of operation.
- Your Savannah Business Tax Application for License fees are to be paid by the close of business one week before the event.
- Copies of both DPH and City Business Tax Application fees receipts should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Food Vendors MUST always have original documents of their DPH vendor inspection, and Savannah Business Tax License, along with a valid ID with them to present if requested by City Official or Public Safety Official, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- If you are a Food Truck you will be parked in our parking lot, units MUST NOT BLOCK ADA accessible parking space.
- All responses can be emailed back to email@example.com. Should you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
- After filling out the On-Line application we get a copy and you will get a Welcome package email sent back to you one week of the event
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call us at 912-495-8838 email firstname.lastname@example.org
**No Refunds” means that we as the event organizers do not grant refunds for our events for ANY reason(s). That means you can’t submit a refund or carry over to another weekend(s).
PARKING FEES (PLEASE PARK AS EARLY POSSIBLE ) Artists may park in any available city parking spot or garage near the event. Some Artists are responsible for paying for their own parking. Different lots of charge different amounts, generally costing around $25 per day (Parking is FREE after 8pm, on Sundays, and government holidays). There is an app called PARK SAVANNAH that lets you easily manage your parking space and payment digitally. The cheapest parking option is the Savannah Convention Center with $5 per day parking, located just across the river from our event. There is a ferry (Savannah Belles Ferry) that runs every 20 minutes from the convention center and drops off directly at our event from 10am-10pm 7 days per week. For additional information on the ferry, visit savconventioncenter.com