2019 ARTIST, CRAFTERS AND ENTERTAINMENT FESTIVAL
RIVER STREET, SAVANNAH, GA
You can choose either: (SAT – SUN) or (FRI – SUN) per event!!!!
IF PAYING BY CHECK IT MUST BE RECEIVED BY US 2 WEEKS BEFORE THE EVENT!!
VENDORS, CHOOSE OUR 3, 6 and 9 WEEKEND OPTION PLAN YOU SAVE FROM $190 to $850!!
3 weekend option valid for only 2 uses. 6 weekend option to be use only ONCE. No other combination excepted
- Click here for Online Application Artist & Crafter Vendor – 10×10= $190 (2 days), $280 (3 days)- bring you own table, chairs and tent, electric is free.
- Click here for Online Application Full Menu Food Vendor – 10×10= $360 (2 days), $485 (3 days)- bring you own table, chairs and tent, electric is free.
- Click here for Online Application Snack Vendor – 1ox10 space=$190 (2 days), $285 (3 days) – bring you own table, chairs and tent, electric is free)
- Click here for Online Application Non-profits (You will have to email us your official paper that proves you are a non-profit) email@example.com
- Small non-profits (Churches, Community orgs, etc) – 10×10= $40, 10×20 =$80 (2 or 3 days)
- Large non-profits (ARMY, NAVY, MARINE, COAST GUARD, City, State agencies,etc) – 10×10 =$100, 10×20=$200 (2 or 3 days)
- Food Vendors small or large non-profit 10×10=$190, 10×20=$380 (2 or 3 days)
- Click here for Online Application Food Truck vendors ($600 for 2 or 3 days a weekend)
NOTE: PLEASE CALL OR SEE ONLINE APPLICATION FOR PRICES FOR LARGER SPACES NEEDED!!
**”No Refunds” means that we as the event organizer do not grant refunds for our events for ANY reason(s). That means you can’t submit a refund or carry over to another weekend(s) request for your space cost, but you can still contact us as the organizer with questions.
All vendors from outside the city, state or locally that don’t have a 2019 Temp Festival Business Tax certificate:
MUST GET ONE– $85 for the whole 2019 year. Deadline 1 week before the event,
FOLLOW ADDITIONAL STEPS BELOW TO BE A VENDOR AT OUR EVENTS
ARTS & CRAFTERS ONLY
- Fill out either the- “Arts & Crafters Vendor application”, ***Notify us ASAP of your intent to vend***
- Download the Temp Festival Business Tax Application for Cert: https://www.unityinthecommunity.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/TEMP-FESTIVAL-APPLICATION20140306_2234.pdf
- Fill it out and have it Notarized, fax it to 912-651-6449. or go down to Chatham County Dept. of Revenue @ 132 E. Broughton, Savannah, GA and pay the $85 that last for the whole year of 2019. Call Or call them 912-651-6445.
** NOTE: YOU WILL NEED TO ENTER THE INFO BELOW ON THIS FORM****
- You will need to enter your Federal ID & State Tax number to this application. If you don’t have this data, see below on how to get it:
- Apply for a FEDERAL ID if you don’t have one = EIN (Employer Identification Number) https://sa.www4.irs.gov/modiein/individual/index.jsp
- Register for GA-STATE Tax Number if you don’t already have your own State Tax Number. Go get your GA sales tax number at https://gtc.dor.ga.gov/. Then click on the “Business” tab at the bottom of page..then click on “Register a new GA business”
NOTE: You need to pay GA STATE business tax. Download this pdf and fill it out. The address to send it to is on the doc: https://dor.georgia.gov/sites/dor.georgia.gov/files/Miscellaneous_Events_FS-32_%282%29.pdf
(Must do this ASAP: THE DEADLINE IS 2 WEEKS BEFORE THE WEEKEND OF MONTH YOU INTEND TO VEND!!)
- Fill out either the- “Full Menu Food Vendor” or “Snack Vendor application” ***Notify us ASAP of your intent to vend***
- ASAP please download the Temporary Food Svs Permit App Packet .
- Call and pay the $60 for the cert over the phone 912-356-2160. Or if you are in the area you can go down to Chatham County Health Department and pick up your Food certificate at 1395 Eisenhower Dr., Savannah, Ga 31401 You can call them for help @ (912) 356-2441 or 912-356-2969 fax. .
After filling out the On-Line application we get a copy and you will get a Welcome package email sent back to you 1 week before the event.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call us at 912-495-8838 email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hosted by www.unityinthecommunity.org
***No Refunds” means that we as the event organizer do not grant refunds for our events for ANY reason(s). That means you can’t submit a refund or carry over to another weekend(s) request for your space cost, but you can still contact us as the organizer with questions.