Click on the link below to fill out and pay for your “Vendor type”
IF PAYING BY CHECK IT MUST BE RECEIVED BY US 2 WEEKS BEFORE THE EVENT!!
- Artist & Crafters, Snack, Full Food Menu Vendor Application; Click here for Online Application
10 x 10 =$250/2DAYS, $375/3 Day
10 x 20=$380/2DAYS, $570/3 DAYS
Snack Food Vendor Application;
10 x 10 =$260/2DAYS, $390/3 Day
10 x 20=$390/2DAYS, $575/3 DAYS
Full Menu Food Vendors
10X10=$460/2 DAYS, $690/3 DAYS
10X20=$685/2 DAYS, $1027/3 DAYS
- Alcohol Vendors/Food Truck ($500 for 2 or 3 days a weekend); Click here for Online Application
- Non-Profits; Click here for Online Application
Small non-profits (Churches, Community orgs, etc) – 10×10= $40 (2days), $60 (3days)
Medium non-profits (City, State agencies, etc) -10×10= $80 (2days), $100 (3days)
Large non-profits (ARMY, NAVY, MARINE, COAST GUARD, etc) – 10×10 =$150 (2days), $250(3days)
****Prices apply whether you sell or not!!—Bring your own table, chairs and tent, electric is free*******
NOTE: PLEASE CALL OR SEE ONLINE APPLICATION FOR PRICES FOR LARGER SPACES NEEDED!!
**”No Refunds” means that we as the event organizer do not grant refunds for our events. You can’t submit a refund request for your space, but you can still contact us as the organizer with questions.
All vendors from outside the city, state or locally that don’t have a 2019 Temp Festival Business Tax certificate:
MUST GET ONE– $85 for the whole 2019 year. Deadline 1 week before the event,
FOLLOW ADDITIONAL STEPS BELOW TO BE A VENDOR AT OUR EVENTS
ARTS & CRAFTERS & FOOD VENDORS:
- Fill out either the- “Full Menu Food Vendor” or “Snack Vendor” application and make payments,
- Download the Temp Festival Business Tax Application for Cert: https://www.unityinthecommunity.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/TEMP-FESTIVAL-APPLICATION20140306_2234.pdf
- Fill it out and have it Notarized, fax it to 912-651-6449. or go down to Chatham County Dept. of Revenue @ 132 E. Broughton, Savannah, GA and pay the $85 that last for the whole year of 2018. Or call them 912-651-6445.
** NOTE: YOU WILL NEED TO ENTER THE INFO BELOW ON THIS FORM ABOVE****
- You will need to enter your Federal ID & State Tax number to this application. If you don’t have this data; see below on how to get it:
Apply for a FEDERAL ID if you don’t have one = EIN (Employer Identification Number) https://sa.www4.irs.gov/modiein/individual/index.jsp
- Register for GA-STATE Tax Number if you don’t already have your own State Tax Number. Go get your GA sales tax number at https://gtc.dor.ga.gov/. Then click on the “Business” tab at the bottom of page..then click on “Register a new GA business”
NOTE: You need to pay GA STATE business tax. Download this pdf and fill it out. The address to send it to is on the doc: http://new.successinformation.net/GATAXMiscEventForm.pdf
FOOD VENDORS ONLY:
(Must do this ASAP: THE DEADLINE IS 2 WEEKS BEFORE THE WEEKEND OF THIS EVENT !!)
- Fill out either the- “Full Menu Food Vendor” or “Snack Vendor” application and make payments, ***Notify us ASAP of your intent to vend***
- Download the Temporary Food Svs Permit App Packet.
- Call and pay the $60 for the cert over the phone 912-356-2164. Or if you are in the area you can go down to Chatham County Health Department and pick up your Food certificate at 1395 Eisenhower Dr. You can call them for help @ (912) 356-2441 or 912-356-2969 fax.
After filling out the On-Line application we get a copy and you will get a Welcome package email sent back to you 1 week before the event.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call us at (912)-495-8838 or email firstname.lastname@example.org